|Dec 21, 2017
Senior SCCM Administrator
Location: Carson CA, or Boston MA
* CompTIA Security +Ce Certification
* MCSA - SQL Server 2012 ? MCSA - Windows Server 2012
* MCTS - Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
Clearances: Interim Secret or higher
Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) administration.
* Administration, maintenance, monitoring and support of computing operations.
* Patch management, client imaging, inventory/reporting, and application deployments through SCCM.
* Deploy and implement enhancements, improve the reliability, maintainability, performance of the systems.
* Internal and client facing with remote and onsite support.
• Configuration, management of Distribution Points and creating packages to test in lower environments.
• Tier III / High-Level Support for Ops Team on a 24/7 basis
• Design / Develop Operational Processes to Maintain Enterprise-Level (10K+ End-Points) Desktops in Active Directory
• Design / Develop PowerShell Scripts for Automation of Operational Process, where appropriate
• Manage deployment of all patches, critical updates and service packs on a timely basis according to Information Security policy, Servers and EndPoints.
• Develop and execute on enterprise workstation imaging / deployment methodology
• Develop and execute on plan for increasing overall desktop platform optimization and standardization
• Ensure correct installation, configuration, use and maintenance of the Microsoft SCCM Platform.
• Manage Group policies related to computer objects including review of existing policies and proposed changes
• Create and Manage application deployment objects for new and existing software
• Creation of the Distribution Points, Firewall settings, Rights, Roles and Features, making it a DP and then distributing all the needed content)
• Monitoring the status of all the DPs and coordinating with the LAN Admins if DPs were unreachable\unavailable.
• Assist LAN Admins with install/upgrade issues related to SCCM on all models.
• Assist with creating Boundary and Boundary Groups
• Assist LAN Admins with setting DHCP scope options
• Work with network team on any communication issues related to content distribution
• Interface with Microsoft on any issues we were pursuing if I was not available.
• Establish and maintain self-provisioning pool of applications.
• Maintain ongoing communications with support teams regarding application issue resolution and general workstation Management support
• Create / Update Systems Documentation and Operations Standards / Procedures
• Evaluate / Select Appropriate Operational Support Strategies for Efficiency
• Develop Corporate / Divisional IT Strategic / Tactical Plans
• Identify / Assess / Recommend Designs / Changes to Microsoft System Center
• Support Design / Development / Operations of Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 - SCCM / SCOM / Orchestrator, etc.
• Maintain Application Packaging Standards / Desktop Standards / Hardware Imaging / OS Patches, etc.
• Implement / Support Security Policies / Audits - Troubleshoot / Resolve Security Permissions Issues
• Interface with Systems Admins to improve Operational Processes, Standards, etc.
• Troubleshooting software package deployment
• ACAS Reporting and remediation
• STIG Compliance and implementation