|Dec 21, 2017
SQL Server Administrator
Location: Carson, CA
Certifications: Security +, MS SQL Server Certification.
Clearance: Minimum Interim Secret
* Manage SQL Server 2008, 2014, 2016 database environments.
* Database administration support to assigned projects.
* Work with Development and Validation teams to develop, test and deploy SQL Server database systems.
* Minimum of 5 years prior work experience.
* Experience in AlwaysOn, Clustering/Failover, Mirroring technologies. ?
* SQL Server installations and patching.
* SQL Server database performance tuning.
* Configure Enterprise SQL Server with backup Strategies.
* STIGs to hardening systems, remediating vulnerabilities
* Using tools IE: ACAS Scanning, SCAP Tools, STIG Viewer.
* Microsoft SQL Server Certification.
* Experience with SSRS, SSIS and SSAS is a plus. ?
* Experience with VMWare.
* Deploy and optimize SQL Server in a virtual environment. * TSQL Tuning, SSIS Packages, Database Links, Maintenance Plan / SQL Job usage. ?
* Documenting new and existing processes
* Updating existing documentation when changes are necessary.