|Mar 12, 2018
Windows SharePoint System Administrator (040)
Network Specialist (Journeyman)
Location: Baltimore, MD
Clearance: Secret to start
Certifications: Security +
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 configuration/administration
- Domain and LAN administration
- Active Directory administration, GPO configuration and troubleshooting
- SharePoint server administration
- Share and NTFS permission configuration, DFS deployments
- DNS, DHCP, SQL admin, Exchange, Lync, SharePoint, SCCM and file server migrations
- Understanding of host network teaming
- VMWare, Esxi, VCenter- Monitoring and tracking trouble tickets and change requests for quality customer service.
- Secret, TS/SCI desired.
- DoD 8570 Compliant (Security + certification)
- Experience migrating SharePoint 2010 to 2013
- MS Project server
- Experience with MS IIS and SQL server
- Scripting languages/powershell
- .NET, HTML and Visual Basic
* Responsible for installation, administration, and documentation of SharePoint server farm and other general System Administration.
* DC3 is preparing to migrate from SharePoint 2010 to 2013.
* Working in development environment, test, prepare, execute a production migration.
* Patching, remediation, backup and recovery, system administration, permissions, configuring, managing SharePoint server farm.
* Assist in SharePoint development efforts.