|Dec 20, 2017
Computer Forensic & Intrusion Analyst (Senior)
Certifications: LEVA, CFCE, EnCE, ACE, GIAC, DoD
Clearance: Acquire TS/SCI clearance with a CI polygraph
•10-14 years experience with a Bachelors degree
•Subject Matter Expert in field of forensic video analysis
•Video/image file types, compression algorithms and effects on quality, resolution, and file structure
•EXIF properties, determine and interpret embedded metadata
•XMP file properties to determine and interpret how metadata applies to production of analyzed video
•Identify specific video segments, metadata in an XMP file
•Authenticate analyzed video/image to determine if accurate to purported claims or otherwise modified
•Leverage of open source resources to augment video analysis
• Intelligence analysis approach in file content analysis
• Video digital signal analysis capabilities and requirements
• Managing complex large data set analysis
• Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, EXIF analysis tools, etc.
• Documentation and written communication skills with technical report writing experience
• Advanced troubleshooting skills
• Forensic tool and script development
• Metadata extraction and analysis
• Mobile/Cellular device analysis
• Software development
• Database analysis/development
• Forensics tools such as EnCase, Forensic Toolkit, iLook
• Application analysis
• Malware analysis
• Network forensics
Support of National Media Exploitation Center (NMEC).
Provide technical video analysis support for federated, internal, global external customers.
Content and technical analysis on video files associated with electronic media provided to NMEC for exploitation.
Content analysis consists of detailed review of video contents to include: addressing essential elements of information (who, what, where, when, how), identification of any unique identifiers (logos, signage, personal effects, location, and geography)
Spacial analysis of room / space video recorded in, identification of unique background noise signatures for follow-on analysis. Technical analysis consists of analysis of video / image file types with knowledge of compression and its effects on video quality, resolution, and file structure on a hexadecimal level, analysis of file EXIF data to determine and interpret source, device, GPS, and file MAC times.
Analyze graphically violent file content.
Engage with NMEC leadership, analyst-peers, and external POCs.
Assist NMEC leadership in definition and establishment of analytic processes and standards.