|Dec 20, 2017
Computer Forensics Intrusion Analyst Mid
Location: Linthicum, MD
Clearance: Secret, Desire TS/SCI
Certifications: (any) CISSP, CEH, GCIH, Network+, Security+, A+, CCNA
• BS Degree % years experience, 13 years without
• Adversary activities in cyberspace, understanding intrusion set tactics, techniques, procedures (TTP)
• Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) activity, indicators of compromise
• Analyze, produce, disseminate analytical cyber threat products that assist in identifying threats, priorities, severities, and IA risk mitigation measures.
• Network communication, TCP/IP protocols, system administration and malware
• Computer network defense operations (proxy, firewall, IDS/IPS, router/switch)
• Data analysis, aggregation, event correlation and information security threat definition
• Engage cyber intelligence analyst counterparts with US Intelligence and Law Enforcement
• Encryption technologies/standards, basic malware analysis, digital computer forensics
• Security Operations Center or Computer Network Defense organization
Cyber Intelligence Analyst for the DoD-Defense Industrial Base Collaborative Information Sharing Environment (DCISE).
Will author cyber threat reports for Defense Industrial Base Partners and government partners responsible for supporting computer network defense.
Primary author of complex threat reports focused on APT activity and intrusion set TTPs.
Products are based on partner incident reporting, malware reverse engineering reports, and open source research.
Developing methodology and solutions. Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.