|Aug 1, 2017
DB2 Database Administrator
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Clearance: Top Secret
* DB2 administration and support on a z/OS IBM Mainframe operating environment.
* Developed Solve common and complex business issues.
* Function as team or project leader for direction to team activities, facilitates information validation, decision making process.
* Exercise independent judgment with defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
* Seek advice to make decisions on complex business issues.
* Technical solution to the client, with an agreed technical design.
* Providing detailed technical design for enterprise solutions.
* Work with broad spectrum of company technology, provide detailed technical design meeting customer requirements.
* Leads small to medium technical projects.
* Direction of the Project/Technical Manager and with customer nominated representatives.
* Work with Solutions Architect.
*Technical support and input on the application of technology to a defined business segment.
* Advise solutions and integration opportunities to defined segments.
* Leadership on specific integration activities that are part of an engagement.
* Planning and design support for the development of solution architectures to be implemented in a multiple system environment.
* Communicates across client community, adding value.
* 5+ years experience
* Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study; without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience (8+ years in total).