|Aug 1, 2017
SME - Project Program Planning (BA 016)
Location: Linthicum, MD
Clearance: Secret, able to get Top Secret
• Developing Master Schedules and Schedule Status
• Build project/program from its new requirements
• Demonstrated experience in Project Planning
• Developing Work Breakdown Structures
• Control Account Management
• Familiarity with Cyber Missions
• Strong communications skills
• Ability to speak and present effectively
• Support Program Management Office (PMO) in DoD Cyber Crime Center (DC3)Cyber Center.
• Work shoulder-to-shoulder with government customers.
• Generating/maintaining Master Schedules
• Project planning activities in support of DC3.
• Developing Master Schedules, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS, status on schedules.
• Work with customers, collect inputs, requirements, objectives.
• Expertise with projects from requirements through schedule development, metric generation, reporting.
• Lead various reviews with the customer.
• Position will have high visibility on the program
• Regular engagement with senior government leaders.