|Jul 31, 2017
Java Applications Developer (BA 020 & 019)
Location: Linthicum, MD (near BWI)
Description: Member of the research and development organization in the DOD Cyber Crime Center, national cyber center.
Develop new software tools and techniques, performing automated malware analysis, digital forensics and cyber intelligence.
Strong algorithm, software design, software development skills, low level OS and system operations.
• BS Computer Science, Computer, Electrical Engineering
• 5 years Software Development, Engineering
• Background in Java, C/C++, Python
• Knowledge in Network Architecture and networked programs
• Secure programming for web application development
• Software development lifecycle
• Requirements definition and unit testing
• Developing cyber security, malware analysis, digital forensics applications
• Understanding of protocol analysis
• Understanding of malware analysis or reverse engineering
• Experience in digital forensics