|Jul 31, 2017
Computer Forensics & Intrusion Analyst (Journeyman)(BA 024)Clearance: TS/SCI
Location: Linthicum, MD (near BWI)
Position Description: Serve as a Linguist Analyst in the Defense Cyber Crime Center - Analytical Group (DC3-AG). Proficient in Mandarin language with a DLPT (or equivalent test) score of R3/L3 or better within the last 4 years.
Use language skills to provide translation and analytic support in a team environment focused on cyber threat actors/activity. Author and review intelligence products by applying their linguist skills, cultural knowledge and technical abilities. Collaborate with analysts and agents from the FBI, various other Intelligence Community agencies, and the Defense Criminal Investigative Organizations (AFOSI, NCIS, CID, DCIS) on a regular basis. Will rely heavily on their experience serving in past roles in Computer Network Operations, Law Enforcement/Counterintelligence, or Intelligence Community mission focused organizations. Comfortable writing documents up to 60 pages in length. Only candidates with current active DoD TS/SCI will be considered.
• Building persona development products in LE/CI, Intelligence Community
• Assessing sources using the PAMSSA method
• Training as Intelligence Analyste – graduate of USG intelligence analysis course: CAC, IBC, Kent School, IC 101, Analysis 101, Army, Navy, Air Force
• Formal Law Enforcement/Counterintelligence training: i.e., FLETC, JCITA, etc.
• Applying Kill Chain analysis, Cyber Intelligence Preparation of the Environment (CIPE) modeling, Diamond modeling of cyber threat activity
• Certifications (any): CISSP, CEH, Security+, SANS certification(s), Network+, CCNA
• Advanced NETFLOW and PCAP Analysis
• Advanced Data Visualization proficiency leveraging COTS/GOTS tools
• Technical Skills: encryption technologies/standards
• Malware analysis, digital computer forensics experience
• Cyber Law Enforcement or Counterintelligence experience
• SME of Advanced Persistent Threat activity
• Using GOTS, COTS/Open Source tools: i.e., NOEISIS, Novetta Cyber Analytics, Mitre ChopShop and/or ARL DSHELL
• Experience in Federal Cyber Center or Corporate CIRT