|Jul 25, 2017
Microsoft Server Administrator
Network Specialist (BA 010)
Location: Linthicum, MD
Clearance: Secret to Top Secret
• Build, deploy,maintain Windows 2008/2012 servers on multiple virtual and physical servers.
• Responsible for Exchange and HBSS.
• Support multiple applications, services
• Tier 3 troubleshooting, issue resolution, integrate
• Using VMWare ESXi, NetApp SANs, Cisco UCS, HP servers.
• HBSS Primary Administrator
• Windows server 2008/2012 configuration and administration
• Domain and LAN administration
• Active Directory administration, GPO configuration, troubleshooting
• Share and NTFS permission configuration, DFS deployments
• DNS, DHCP, SQL administration, Exchange, Lync, SharePoint, SCCM and file server migrations
• Understanding of host network teaming
• NAS and SAN protocols such as NFS, CIFS, iSCSI, and FCP
• Monitor, track trouble tickets and change requests.
• DoD 8570 Compliant
• HP and Cisco server hardware, blades, (SAS, FC, TCP/IP).
• VMware design, configuration, administration, troubleshoot clusters larger than 6 nodes
• NetApp FAS design, configuration, administration and troubleshooting experience with 7-mode and cDOT
• Cisco UCS configuration, and troubleshooting experience
• Monitoring system resource usage and ensuring adequate resources using common industry tools
• Maintain Configuration Management systems, package deployment
• Installation and configuration of MS SQL server
• Applying STIG’s and enforcing DoD compliance
• Create PowerShell script to automate redundant tasks
• Experience with Splunk
• Work with limited guidance and as part of a team
• Microsoft and/or NetApp certified
• PowerShell and PowerCLI commands and scripting
• Configuring and maintaining WSUS and/or SCCM server