|Jul 12, 2017
Information Assurance Engineering – Staff Level
Location: Hanover, MD
Clearance: TS/SCI w/Poly required
Education: BS in Science or Engineering
Years Experience: 7-12 years
* Penetration testing on network, web application, wireless and user awareness testing.
* Analysis of security findings, re-testing and verification of security fixes, vulnerability management/tracking will also be a main focus.
* Security operations, monitoring, incident response support.
* Security assessments independent training on testing methodologies and tools.
* Penetration testing, information security, knowledge transfer, process development, technical writing.
* Information Gathering and system discovery
* Vulnerability analysis and exploitation
* Remediation recommendation and support
* Security assessment report generation, technical writing
* Security testing, lab infrastructure installation, support, administration
* SOC/SIC Implementations
* Security operations and monitoring
* Enterprise vulnerability scanning solutions, deployments
* Familiarity with software cryptography, RNG, and hashing
* Architecture security assessments across software architectures, frameworks and platforms
* Secure Software Design and Architecture
* Software & Application Security Concepts, code reviews.
* Experience with HBSS and IDS tools.
* Experience with SIEM Tools; splunk, trustwave, ArcSight.
* Reverse Engineering Malware
* Configuring, administrating Host Based Security System, Splunk, ArcSight, network monitoring, incident response, logging tools.
* Test Windows and Linux operating systems, Active Directory, DNS, SQL and Oracle Databases, IIS, Apache webservers, network devices, switches, routers, Firewalls.
* Embedded Cyber, SW Secure Coding / Analysis, OSINT Analysis experience, System Engineering / Network Engineering / Network architecture and design experience.