|Jun 26, 2017
Senior Systems Administrator (Server Backup/Storage
Location: Arlington/ Pentagon, VA
Duration : Long term
US Citizen with Active Top Secret MUST
Required Certifications ( MUST)
•8570 IAT Level 2 compliant - Security+ CE
•Microsoft Server 2012 cert
•Configuration, administration of Windows 2008/2012
• Functions as a technical expert.
• Evaluate system performance recommends changes
• Follow JS/JSP operating procedures
• Support computer systems using the Windows platform
• System health checks and upgrades
• Install operating system upgrades, patches, HW changes
• System back-ups, ensure data survivability.
• Troubleshooting, over the phone for a technical-
• Security software updates, maintain machines, servers
• Manage computer systems, tools; find/fix issues;
implement, monitor, build tools that automate repetitive
tasks to minimize errors and prevent downtime.
• Troubleshoot networks, databases, recommend
• Interface with vendor support service groups during
outages or periods of degraded system performance.
• Design, plan, implement, highest level of performance
administration for computers and operating systems.
• Research, upgrade, necessities for computer systems.
• Update/ back up all data, monitor networks, solutions.
• Work with administrators to resolve or implement
new hardware for computers, printers & other service
systems for the customer.
• Assess large-scale system projects through vendor
comparison and cost studies.
• Plan, organize, evaluate and redesign system
designs to have them work better for the customer.
• Strong communication skills (both verbal, written).
• 3-5 years LAN/WAN infrastructures; and
installing, migrating, supporting Microsoft Windows
Server 2008/2012 and Windows 7 platforms.
• Support Windows platforms, tools, technologies.