|Jun 19, 2017
Windows/Linux System Administrator/Information Assurance
Location: Columbia/Ellicott City MD
Clearance: TS/SCI CI Poly
Information Assurance/system administration, and systems engineering for Windows and Linux-based systems in multiple highly classified facilities. Independently solve technical issues relating to Information Assurance system hardening (ensuring system availability, integrity, authentication and confidentiality). Configure, install, and maintain Windows computer systems and Linux systems in a stand-alone and networked environment. Develop highly complex solutions for LAN and WAN environments.
Systems Administration: Configure, install, and maintain mostly Windows computer systems and some Linux systems in a stand-alone and networked environment. Lock down Windows and some Linux computers in a mixed environment based upon classified security requirements. Manage user accounts for Windows/Linux systems, reset passwords, and perform annual computer recertification. Research, diagnose and resolve complex computer system software and hardware issues as they arise. Build, lock down, and deploy Windows 10 operating system. (50%)
Information Assurance Officer: Provide security relevant documentation such as security CONOPS, Security Controls Traceability Matrix's, System Security Plans. Perform and analyze weekly security audits for nonstandard events. Implement backup solution and ensure a cohesive disaster recovery plan. (50%)
BS Computer Science, Information Technology, related field or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 3-5 years Windows systems administration experience.
• Classified computer facility in information, intelligence, security areas.
• 3 years experience computer operating system HW/SW
• Organizational and communication skills.
• Effectively interact with managers and technical staff.
• DoD 8570 certification (Security+ or CISSP), obtain in 6 months of employment.
• Support Department of Defense or other U.S. government entities desired.
• Windows 10 deployment/administration experience.
• Experience with Cisco networking devices.
• Experience with VMware.
• Programming / scripting languages (1 year experience).
• Familiarity with Director of Central Intelligence Directives (DCID) or Intelligence Community Directives (ICD) security requirements.
• Oral and written communication skills and the understanding of customer focus.
• Up to 10% travel when necessary