|Jun 15, 2017
|Falls Church, VA
Program: Bureau of Medicine and Surgery - Risk Management
Location: Falls Church VA
Duration: 1 year plus
Bachelor’s degree in Nursing and a valid state license.
CLEARANCE: USC, Public Trust/ Interim Secret
DESCRIPTION: Clinical QA Analyst with a clerical
background working with the Department Head and National
Practitioner Database (NPDB) team tracking active
RESPONSIBILITIES: Support the Bureau of Medicine and
Surgery of the Navy Risk Management Office. Judge
Advocate General function conducts health care
investigations on medical cases & responsible for the
quality, maintenance and report generation using the
DOD’s Centralized Credentials Quality Assurance System
(CCQAS) database. .
•Manage risk management data using the CCQAS database.
o Excel spreadsheet maintenance of records.
•Generate Verification letters for current & former
providers of the Navy.
• Generate routine reports
o Quarterly for the Tri-Service Risk Management
o Quarterly Credentials Report.
• Knowledge of clinical databases
• Experience as a Registered Nurse.
• Work with large databases and program testing.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Proficient at healthcare research.
• Capable of working independently & with a team.
• Excellent verbal communication, interpersonal and
customer service skills.
• Proficient in: Excel, Access, Word, Outlook, and Adobe
• Good organizational skills with the ability to
prioritize & meet deadlines.
• Experience maintaining an Access Database.
• Knowledge of DoD‘s CCQAS Database
• Prior federal experience.
• Understanding of legal terminology a plus
Contact: Karan Oberoi
Office: 301-217-04250*410 Cell: 301-346-9015