|Jun 14, 2017
IT Ops Support Analyst – III (Tier – II Helpdesk)
Location: Raleigh, NC
Duration: 2-3 years
Contact: Karan Oberoi at 301-217-0425*410 Cell: 301-346-9016
• Tier II 24 x 7 Help Desk for the USPS in support of various COTS applications, servers, workstations, handheld and mobile devices; wireless access points and controllers.
• Versed in application and systems support in an escalation Help Desk environment.
• US Citizen & Clearable to Public Trust
• Identify & Solve technical problems on assigned hardware and software platform(s)/application(s) following standard protocols.
• Works within strict time scales and escalate incidents within defined time windows.
• Uses proactive monitoring procedures/tools to identify problem prevention opportunities.
• Configure hardware, software, network components, meet established standards with assistance.
• Perform routine installations and/or configurations. Assemble and integrate system/product.
• Perform routine maintenance.
• Performing tape/backup operations, applying security and/or software patches.
• Installing EDM on clients, updating virus patterns, rebooting servers and workstations.
• Takes ownership to ensure satisfactory completion of complaint
• Respond to service, product, technical, and customer relations questions to maintain customer satisfaction
• Work well in a small team
• Associates Degree and 3-5 years relevant experience
• Entry level Certifications a Plus