|Jun 14, 2017
|Ft Meade, MD
Senior Project Manager
Plan, organize, control, integration and completion of engineering projects. Liaison between project management and planning, project team, line management. Review status of projects, budgets, manage schedules, prepare status reports, assess issues and develop resolutions.
Assessing requirements and ensuring needs are satisfied and expectations established met. Managing and coordinating requirements and project deliverables. Manage the overall project plan, budget, structure, schedule, staffing requirement, and project team to ensure customer requirements are met. Monthly Project Management Reviews (PMR), executive board reviews. Project documentation (project management plan, communication plan, requirements matrix, responsibility matrix, and WBS). Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project.
• Lead the planning and implementation of IT projects
• Define project tasks and full scale project plans
• Assemble and coordinate project staff
• Manage project budget and resource allocation
• Plan and schedule project timelines
• Report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
• Project evaluations and assessment of results
Education and Years of Experience: BS, or equivalent experience & combined education, 8 years of Information Technology experience; or 6 years of IT experience with Master’s degree.
Required Certifications: PMP – 60 hours of PM training will be accepted in lieu of certification (must provide documentation)
Clearance: DOD Final Top Secret
Dress Code: Business Professional
Karan Oberoi - 301-217-0425 *410 cell: 301-346-9015