|May 31, 2017
Customer Service Representative
Federal Govt call Center
Location: Montgomery AL
Duration: 2-3 years
US Citizen and Public Trust Clearance
• Call Center and Customer service.
• Answer inbound communications (phone calls and emails in the future) from individuals regarding general questions, including providing data on necessary forms, and status of existing cases.
• Expected to follow client provided scripts and adhere to the established standard operating procedures.
• Performance measured on 21 quality behaviors defined by client, and the ability to adhere to scripts, while maintaining an empathetic and courteous demeanor.
• Expected to adhere to the schedule, including starting on-time, taking breaks and lunches at the scheduled times, and closing shift as scheduled
• Fluent in English
• Basic PC and Internet Skills
• Passion for customer service excellence
• Call Center and Customer Service experience desired
• Research facts, analyze the situation, making a decision
• Prioritize and complete tasks in a timely manner
• Effective listening skills
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Aptitude for learning
• Appropriate telephone etiquette
• High level of accuracy
• Flexibility to work different shifts, possible overtime
• High school diploma or GED