|Oct 24, 2016
Java C++ Software Engineer
Location: Gaithersburg, MD
Software Design and Development – define, develop in JAVA and C++, verify, integrate, test the TFDM requirements, all aspects of performance, quality, life cycle costs, maintainability, reliability, schedule, data processing reserves, and future growth requirements.
Under the direction of Leidos management, the candidate shall:
• Software development for the TFDM system and
• Support needed for system engineering.
• Articulate user needs, requirements from high level user stories;
• Developing the design for the user interface framework;
• Developing client and server side components
• Analyzing, designing databases within applications
• Agile Scrum environment.
• Strong JAVA, C++ and J2EE, is required.
• Integration of the components of the TFDM system
• Informal and formal testing of the TFDM system.
• Integration and testing of the TFDM system may include:
• Preparation of test documentation
• Development of test cases and test scenarios
• Development of test tools and aids, and
• Execution of tests and documenting of test results.
• Understand engineering issues
• Develop cost effective solutions
• Full-life cycle software applications development
• Using agile and waterfall methodology, engineering, development, test and integration
• Object Oriented Programming (backend JAVA development)
• Understanding of the J2EE stack
• Experience in aviation / air traffic control
• Developing and creation with XML Schemas and Definitions
• Experience with Test Driven Development
• Familiarization with the Atlassian Tool Suite and JIRA
• SQL knowledge is desired but not a requirement