|May 9, 2016
|El Paso, TX
Customer Service Representative - Bilingual
Federal Govt call Center
Location: El Paso, TX
Duration: 2-3 years
US Citizen and Clearable
• Responsible for the delivery of outstanding customer service.
• Answer inbound communications (phone calls and emails in the future) from individuals regarding general questions, including providing data on necessary forms, and status of existing cases.
• Expected to follow client provided scripts and adhere to the established standard operating procedures.
• Performance will be measured on the 21 quality behaviors defined by client, and the ability to adhere to scripts, while maintaining an empathetic and courteous demeanor.
• Expected to adhere to the schedule, including starting on-time, taking breaks and lunches at the scheduled times, and closing shift as scheduled
• Fluent in English and Spanish MUST
• Basic PC and Internet Skills
• Passion for customer service excellence
• Call Center a Huge Plus , Customer Service experience Must
• Ability to research the facts and analyze the situation before making a decision
• Prioritize and complete tasks in a timely manner
• Effective listening skills
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Aptitude for learning
• Appropriate telephone etiquette
• High level of accuracy
• Flexibility to work different shifts and possible overtime
• High school diploma or GED