|Feb 2, 2016
|Ft Meade, MD
Location: Hanover, MD
* BS degree from an Accreditation Board for Education and Training Inc. (ABET) accredited institution in mechanical, and/or electrical, or related discipline.
* Five (5) years engineering, equivalent technical discipline background.
* Background in Power and Control System schematics, engineering, automated engineering control systems.
* Experience with automation and control systems, configuring, programming of automation control systems.
* Knowledge of user interfaces, ICS software, Graphical User Interface (GUI) development, component-level user specifications.
* Possesses a Master's of Science (BS) degree from an Accreditation Board for Education and Training Inc. (ABET) accredited institution in mechanical, or related discipline.
Eight (8) or more years engineering, and/or equivalent technical discipline background, with an understanding of power and control system schematics, basic engineering and automated engineering control systems.
* Cyber Security professional classes:
System Administration Network Security (SANS) Institute ICS 410)