|Oct 9, 2015
Software Engineer Staff ( Level 4)
Location: Washington, DC 20024
Duration : 3-5 years
US Citizen or Green Card/ EAD or TN Visa (Clearable to Public Trust)
(Existing DOD Clearance if any, would be retained)
Telecommute for 1 day is possible after few months
Flexi-timings might be worked out : 40 hrs a week
Main Focus : Extensive Experience in these areas - Specially 1st and 2nd
• Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio to develop C# code.
• Working in a Windows Server environment with SharePoint Server as a platform.
• The team makes use of Team Foundation Server (TFS) to store and track our source code.
• Plans, conducts, and coordinates software development activities.
• Designs, develops, documents, tests, and debugs software that contains logical and mathematical solutions to business/mission problems or questions in computer language for solutions by means of data processing equipment.
• Applies the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the development life cycle.
• Develops software through the application of information processing techniques, business/mission subject matter, system user input, and computer hardware and software experience.
• Corrects program errors, prepares operating instructions, compiles documentation of program development, and analyzes system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls.
• Ensures software standards are met
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field
• Minimum 9 years of related experience or Master’s degree with 7 years or PhD with 4 years related experience
email : email@example.com