|Oct 9, 2015
Senior Software Architect
Location: Herndon, VA 20171
Duration : 2-3 years Contract
Active DOD Secret OR Top Secret MUST
• Acts as a functional manager within area of expertise but does not manage other employees as a primary job function.
• Leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects that affect the organization’s long-term goals and objectives. May participate in cross-division, multi-function teams.
• Provides mentoring and guidance to lower level
• Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives.
• Develops strategy and sets functional policy and direction.
• Unique mastery and recognized authority on relevant subject matter knowledge including technologies, theories, or techniques.
• Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
• Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines, in which the company must operate to be successful.
• Provides highly innovated solutions.
• Must possess at least 10 years’ experience, BS in computer science or other IT technical field, (master’s degree preferred)
• Must possess at least 8 years hands on experience in technical design, development and deployment of Web based Applications.
• Possess the skills and leadership ability to direct future data-center migration and the TAMIS mobile strategy development and implementation.
• Possess authoritative knowledge of .NET framework, the C# programming language and the Team Foundation Server development environment.
• Experience with object oriented technologies and Microsoft web technologies (.NET Framework 4.5 and familiar with changes in 4.5.1, Visual Studio Team System 2012/2013, ASP.NET and C#)
• Experience with AJAX, database technologies (SQL Server 2008r2), best practice techniques
• Knowledge of web services and demonstrated comprehensive knowledge and application of agile software development methodologies and processes.
• Demonstrated knowledge of DoDAF graphical, textual and tabular integrated architecture products, highly Desired
• Experience with Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect is essential for continuing the TAMIS agile modeling solution, highly Desired
• Experience on one of the following systems desired: TAMIS, SAAS-MOD, GCSS-A, GCSS-MC, OIS-MC Tactical, FMSWeb, AOS or WebAmmo