|Oct 9, 2015
Senior CA IdentityMinder SME
Location : Herndon, VA
Travel : Local Visits in Washington, DC area (10%)
Long Term Contract
US Citizen / Green Card/ EAD/ Work Visa and Clearable
• Installing and configuring complex implementations of Computer Associates (CA) IdentityMinder product, preferably v12.x
• Extremely strong understanding of the Identity and Access Management and the Information Security fields using the CA suite of products (SiteMinder and AuthMinder)
• Desired experience in architecting, designing and developing both custom and configured connectors that are used to pass user attributes to CA IdentityMinder, using
• organic CA connectors, modified CA connectors or custom connectors.
• 5+ years’ experience with CA IdentityMinder product, preferably v12.x
• Extensive knowledge of configuring Identity Minder with IBM’s WebSphere Application Suite (WAS) 8.0
• Skilled in MStore and how to populate from disparate user database sources, e.g., opening session cookies and extracting user identity information using a variety of languages.
• Bachelor’s degree or 9 years’ equivalent work experience.
• Ability to coordinate multiple vendors, customer and other internal departments.
• Proven ability to develop and maintain system documentation.
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
email : firstname.lastname@example.org