|Feb 9, 2015
.Net/SharePoint Developer ( Sr - Level 4)
Washington, DC 20024
Duration : 3-7 years
US Citizen or Green Card/ EAD (Clearable to Public Trust)
Telecommute for 1 day is possible after few months
Flexi-timings might be worked out : 40 hrs a week
• Implement solutions based on Microsoft SharePoint Products and Technologies
• Cross over into several areas of SharePoint specialization including creating web parts, working with master pages, creating and customizing InfoPath forms, and custom workflows in SharePoint.
• Work with the team lead to design and develop feature enhancements requested by our customer.
• Work closely with the team lead during meetings to implement the features currently under development.
• Leverage their knowledge and experience to add value to the customer and be recognized as a leader in this area
• Bachelor's degree and 9 years of related experience or Master’s degree and 7 years related experience
• Experience with the .NET Framework and developing solutions with the SharePoint Object Model.
• Experience with SharePoint and Visual Studio in order to support SharePoint Site Creation, Custom Workflows, SharePoint Site Deployment and customization using the SharePoint object model.
• Experience creating custom forms in InfoPath and integrating the forms with a SharePoint solution.
• Strong experience with following programming languages; ASP.NET, C#, HTML, and knowledge and experience with SQL Server database technologies.
• Experience working with Powershell to automate the deployment of SharePoint solutions.