|Oct 30, 2014
|El Paso, TX
Customer Service Representative
Tier I Govt. Call Center
El Paso, TX 79912
Duration: 2-3 years
US Citizen and Clearable MUST
• Responsible for the delivery of outstanding customer service.
• Answer inbound communications (phone calls and emails in the future) from individuals regarding general questions, including providing data on necessary forms, and status of existing cases.
• Expected to follow client provided scripts and adhere to the established standard operating procedures.
• Performance will be measured on the 21 quality behaviors defined by client, and the ability to adhere to scripts, while maintaining an empathetic and courteous demeanor.
Expected to adhere to the schedule, including starting on-time, taking breaks and lunches at the scheduled times, and closing shift as scheduled
• Fluent in English
• Fluent in Spanish highly desired
• Basic PC and Internet Skills
• Passion for customer service excellence
• Call Center a Huge Plus , Customer Service experience Must
• Ability to research the facts and analyze the situation before making a decision
• Prioritize and complete tasks in a timely manner
• Effective listening skills
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Aptitude for learning
• Appropriate telephone etiquette
• High level of accuracy
• Flexibility to work different shifts and possible overtime
• High school diploma or GED