|Feb 15, 2013
Customer Service Rep II
End Client: Navy Marine Corps
Location: Norfolk, VA
Duration: 1-2 years Contract
US Citizen and Clearable to Secret
Open working any time, include weekends, nights, over nights and off shift hours
• Provide an escalation link regarding customer satisfaction issues including availability, price dissatisfaction, product safety issues, complaints
• Ability to apply intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues.
• Works on problems / projects of moderately complex scope.
• Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action.
• Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input.
• Follows established guidelines and interprets policies.
• Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations
• Provide professional solutions to end-users, dealers and service via telephone and written correspondence..
• Good Knowledge of MS Office, Windows, Network, DNS, Hardware, Firewall, Active Directory, VPN
• Need to have Security+ Certification or willing to obtain within 60 days of Start
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 2-4 years related experience or Master’s degree and up to two years experience.
• 2-4 years related experience in a telephone support position in a service or end-user support environment.
• 1 year experience in the microcomputer industry, a plus
• Technical training in hp or other manufacturers’ product lines, a plus